The dashboard of EasyLearn allows users to get mentored as a student or as a learning group. The two-fold approach has been used keeping in mind of the nature in which a project team or a learning group can use EasyLearn to their advantage.
Dashboard by Classroom – Here the user can subscribe to the segment where the clasroom is connected with Lectures like Class I, Class II, ... Class IX, Class X, Class XI, Class XII so on and so forth. Once in a particular segment, the administrator creates a project profile and a project card is displayed. All users working under a common project are added as subscribers to that project.
Register & Login
Register your group or organization by filling the form and choosing one of the two categories, get approval by admin and login to your Dashboard.
The knowledge management design process aims to have the basic features of imparting knowledge to students through online classroom and offline video and course material.
Classroom management that revolves around lectures, schedules, attendance forms the key process areas whereas teachers/ mentors and students form the basic stakeholders.
Course management involves the teacher/ mentor uploading courses and then for each topic adding the course material and the associated video that can be played by the student at any point of time.
The process of online admission to classroom management and attendance management with further to conducting online examination defines the complete flow of events in the system.
The “User Dashboard” pulls down the following tools / plugin’s that can be used for different purposes as mentioned below :-
Use whiteboard to share your content with your group collaborate your plans, drawings, and other materials and share or download for external use. Draw freehand and display pretty shapes on whiteboard with the help of shape recognition.
Create a virtual meeting room with the help of video conferencing, share your screen with your mentors and group members.
The Document Manager allows the user to create different documents that are going to be consumed by the team/project. Each file gives information about its author when it was created and other file credentials.
The File Manager allows the users of the team to organize the files created in the process to store it on the server so that it can be downloaded later on for reference or otherwise.
1. Automated and Secure Email Solution – Email Analytics – Prioritization, Extraction, Auto-Answering with NLG
2. Support Team managing large number of emails is always challenging
3. Using ML/DL techniques emails can be segregated, summarized, getting inference out of those emails
4. Significant opportunities of time & cost saving, increasing operational efficiency
5. Do sentiment analysis to see +VE and –VE sentiments out of the huge number of emails
6. Contextualize and Prioritize emails – Items need escalation and immediate attention
7. Differentiate transactional and non-transactional emails
8. Create visual dashboard and metrics to get a snapshot view
9. Auto reply Templatized emails using NLG capabilities